I’m realizing now that the Final Fantasy project is going to take longer than I anticipated. I ironed out 5 different pieces last night, and almost made one of the monsters that I made a few months back. I want to get this project done so I can start working on other bigger projects, so I hope to be nearly done in the next 3 months.
This piece is the Grey Worm. Looking at it again, I should have filled in the gap in the middle with black beads. The source sprites I am using aren’t perfect, and I will have to redo one of the bosses I made because it called for “empty spots” that should have been filled in with black as well. The colors on this remind me of a caramel apple kind of. =)